Why put up with hearing loss when you don’t have to? Nine out of 10 people surveyed by the non-profit Better Hearing Institute indicated their quality of their life improved with hearing aids. Begin your journey towards better hearing right here, using our interactive tools below.
- Online Hearing Test
- Hearing Loss Simulator
- Hearing Aid Finder Tool
You are not alone.
Did you know that hearing loss affects one in every 10 Americans? The good news is that today, with the latest advances in hearing aid technology, most forms of hearing loss can be successfully treated.
• Only one in five people who could benefits from a hearing aid wears one
• 10 million Americans have suffered noise-induced hearing loss
• Hearing decline starts as early as 40 years of age
• 65% of people with hearing loss are below retirement age
The solution is simple.
Communication is critical in life. Your job and social interactions are all more rewarding when you can communicate confidently – and hearing is vital to that. Research shows that people who get hearing aids benefit from:
• Fewer instances of confusion and disorientation
• Increased ability to concentrate and multi‑task
• Better memory skills and a greater ability to learn new tasks
• Alertness and awareness of their personal safety
• Increased earning power and more control over their lives